How to format a Samsung device easily
Many people are looking for how to format a Samsung device, as it has become a requirement for many users who want to format their phones. Samsung is a giant Korean company and it is one of the largest mobile phone companies in the world. Where the company provides a group of the most beautiful and wonderful phones for all classes of society.
Errors that can be addressed by formatting the Samsung device
Before knowing how to format a Samsung phone, there are number of errors that are addressed by formatting a Samsung device. Among these errors:
- It solves the problems of slow phones.
- Remove temporary files that cause load on the device.
- It solves software problems.
- Provide more space in storage memory.
- Remove temporary run files.
- Remove viruses and malicious files.
- Many other problems related to the software.
Precautions to be taken into account when formatting a Samsung device
We offer you some necessary precautions that you must know, before learning how to format a Samsung phone, and these precautions.
- Make a backup of your contacts, settings, and private files so that they are not lost.
- You must remember the email of the phone and then log in to Google services through the password.
- Do not install any USB cables in the phone during the formatting process.
- Remember the security pattern well to save it completely because it will require unlocking the screen through the protection name before formatting.
- Do not change the Gmail password for 3 days before, or after the formatting work because this will lock the phone for 3 days in some cases.
Steps to Backup Samsung Data
Knowing the steps to take a backup copy of the phone data must be done before learning how to format the Samsung phone. Where these steps are taken:
- Choose your Samsung home screen.
- Tap on the APPS list on the main screen.
- Choose Settings from the Settings app list.
- Choose Cloud and Accounts.
- You will find many options, click on Backup and Restore.
- Click on Back Up My Date and then take a backup copy of your Google Drive data that is in your Google Account.
- Select Enable automatic backup.
How to Format a Samsung Device
You may need to format your device if your device is very slow or if strong viruses have entered. There are many ways to format a Samsung device, so we offer you several ways on how to format a Samsung device.
The first method: How to Format a Samsung Device Safely
Follow these steps to format safely.
- Choose Settings which is the Settings list.
- You will find several options, including Backup and Restore, so that your private data is saved on the phone.
- Click on Factory data reset, which is a factory reset. It formats your device immediately.
The second method: Format a complete Samsung phone.
- Turn off your Samsung phone completely.
- Press on the volume up button and the power button together.
- The recovery screen appears, allowing you to format the device and modify files.
- You will be presented with a number of options.
- Click on the Volume Down button to move through the options.
- Choose wips data/factory reset which is a data wipe and factory reset.
- Choose “Yes” to make sure all device data is erased.
- Click on the power button on the phone. “Reboot system now” will appear for you to reboot the system again.
- Open the device again and wait for the system to appear and you will find that the phone has been formatted.
The third method: Format the Samsung phone
- Select the settings on your Samsung phone.
- Several options appear. Choose Privacy.
- Click on the factory data reset option.
- Factory reset to format the Samsung phone.
Formatting a Samsung device remotely
You can control and format your Samsung device remotely by using “find My Mobile” service.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the website to be able to obtain the service, then click on the electronic link.Sign in to your Google account.
- Choose the device you want to make software.
- Click on the “Enable lock erase” option.
- Choose the Erase option to create a firmware for the device.
Formatting is erasing all the contents of the mobile phone as a result of any malfunction in the device. Formatting may erase all the photos, data and programs on the device, so it is necessary to know how to format the Samsung device in the correct ways.
Format your Samsung device while it is closed
- Press the volume up button, the power button, and the home button together at the same time until a screen appears on the phone.
- The phone will be turned on and a list will appear containing the recovery list for the device, through the use of the side buttons, which are responsible for raising and lowering the volume.
- Press the wipe data/factory reset button with the main power button on the device.
- A list containing yes/No appears. Choose to accept the operation with the power button.
- After that, the device formats.
- Repeat the previous process until the same menu appears, where the option is changed at this point and choose wipe cache partition through the power button.
- Repeat the same previous step until a menu appears containing several options, press the Reboot system now option, then press the power button to complete the process.
- The device is operating again normally.