How to create a Facebook page link in simple steps, There is no doubt that creating a link to a page on Facebook is a very important thing. This makes users find your page easily, so you will get many benefits. For example, if the page is specialized in sales, you may be able to increase sales, or if the page is specialized in images and videos, you can increase interaction. In this article, we will explain to you how to create a Facebook page link in simple and easy steps. All you have to do is to apply the steps below.
What is the username?
The username in Facebook or in Instagram is a unique name that should not be repeated in more than one account or page and must be in English language with the possibility of using numbers, period (.) and hyphen (_).The username gives you many advantages, including ease Publication of the page link or ease of remembering the page for users.
How to create a Facebook page link
Before starting to apply these steps, you must have a computer connected to the Internet to access the page from the computer, if you do not have a computer, go to the second method below.
- Log in to your Facebook account here > facebook.com.
- Then, click on the “Pages” option from the side list in the new design of Facebook.
- Choose the page that you want to create a custom link for by clicking on the page name.
- Click on the “Create @username” option.
- Type your desired username in the required box. Note that the user name must be unique and not repeated on any other page. Also, it must not exceed 50 characters.
- After entering the username, the color of the box must be green to indicate that the username is available and not used before.
- Click Create Username.
- A box says that the username has been created successfully will appear. This box contains the new link that you can copy and publish anywhere.
Steps to create a Facebook page link from the phone
The steps required to create a Facebook page link on the phone are slightly different than computer, but they are also very easy and do not need much to apply. Just follow the steps.
- Log in to you Facebook.
- Then click on the three horizontal hyphens on the side.
- Click on “Your Pages” option to see all the pages you manage.
- Click on the page that you want to create a username for.
- Then, click on the “Page” option.
- Click on the option “Create a username for the page” below the name of the page.
- Then type the name you want in the box.
- Note that the username must be non-repeated, must not exceed 50 characters, and must not contain any spaces.
- After entering the user name, the color of the box must be green. Which indicates that the name is available and not used before, then click on Create Username.
Note that completely new pages without any publication may not be able to create a username. Please also note that your page username may be removed due to page inactivity.
See more about How to hide online stauts on WhatsApp for iphone.