If you have a Gmail account and would like to know how to change the phone number with your Gmail account. All you have to do are basic steps to change the phone number. As it shows the most important steps for changing, or modifying anything you want, such as phone number, and date of birth. And we will go through the steps on how to change the phone number in Gmail.
How to change the phone number on your account
The first method
- To change the phone number
- Log in to google.
- Then to your Gmail account.
- After that, add your phone number to your Gmail account in order to modify it.
The second method
If you want to change or modify your phone number in your Gmail account, you should follow these steps:
- log into your account.
- Then click on My Account button, a new page will appear.
- Then click on your personal information option as shown in front of you on the phone or computer.
- After entering your personal information window, a page will appear for your personal information and privacy as well.
Through which you can change both (name, phone, date of birth) as you wish.
The third method
For the process of modifying the phone number of the Gmail account follow these steps.
- First, click on the account settiings. A new window will appear containing three options:
- The first option is to update the number.
- The second is to remove the number.
- The third option is to cancel the number.
- Then type the new number you want to add by clicking on the word “Update Number”, but in the case of removing it completely, click on the word “Remove Number”.
Change birth date in Gmail
After knowing how to change the phone number in Gmail in more than one way, we will learn how to change the date of birth by email. If you want to change your date of birth, you will apply the same steps mentioned above with a simple change. And when you get to the personal information and privacy page, just click on the date of birth window and change it as you like.
If you, have any inquiries, or comments, please feel free to contact the Gmail policy, or the inquiries section directly, and you will be answered as soon as possible.
Changing a phone number can take time, at least a week, before you can use your recent phone number, to prove your identity when taking any sensitive actions such as changing your password.