How to create WhatsApp stickers for iPhone
How to create WhatsApp stickers for iPhone? We will learn in detail how to make WhatsApp stickers for iPhone. WhatsApp has become one of the most popular chatting, voice calls, video calls applications.
In addition, sending all formats of files, images, video, and audio clips are WhatsApp features with complete protection against intrusion and intruders.
The importance of making stickers for WhatsApp on the iPhone
Stickers are one of the most important things that attract users of WhatsApp application, they add more fun and sometimes express the mood without the need to describe it.
Although there are pre-existing stickers in the application.
There are large segments of users who prefer to make their own stickers.
If you are one of the iPhone users, we will provide you with this topic about How to create WhatsApp stickers for iPhone.
But before talking about how to create WhatsApp stickers, we must know that Apple App Store contains a limited number of applications for stickers.
This is in contrast to the Google Play Store, which contains a large number of applications for stickers.
Among the most famous of them is the Sticker.ly application, all you have to do is prepare the images and the rest steps are on the application, which also works on Android phones.
How to make WhatsApp stickers for iPhone
Sticker.ly has a professional tool that hide the background easily without the need for other programs. Where you can easily make wonderful expressions only through the application. For the steps of making WhatsApp stickers for iPhone read the following:
- To download the app from the Apple Store click on this link https://apps.apple.com/app/sticker-ly-sticker-maker/id1458740001.
- Upload the photos you want to turn into stickers and if you want to take your own selfies, it is preferable that they be a neutral background.
- After downloading the application. click on the box next to the “home” option.
- A new list appears, choose a name for the sticker next to the pack name, in addition to the name of the creator, and finally click on “create” in the top right.
- A new list appears. click on the add sticker tag.
- The images on the phone appear, whether taken with the camera, or uploaded to the phone. Choose the image to be converted into a sticker.
- After selecting the image, the application editor options will appear. The first option is auto, and it isolates the background professionally.
If the background is not neutral or needs manual adjustment to restore it, or delete parts of it, Choose the manual mode.
- If the image needs another adjustment, another option appears, which is the adjust option, and by your finger you can delete or restore a deleted part of the image. Also, you can easily move the text.
- click done at the top right to save what we’ve done, then click on “save”.
- You need to make three stickers to complete the package. If you want to make another stickers press add.
- After completing the first package, we go to the sticker pack page and click on Add To WhatsApp to add it to the WhatsApp application.
- Then we open the WhatsApp application, and click on import stickers. After finding the stickers, we click on “save” to save them for WhatsApp stickers so they can be used in any conversation.
To make sure that there are new stickers, we open any conversation and click on the stickers icon on the right of the writing box. So, you will find the new sticker installed in the stickers