Sometimes we need a program that teaches us how to shoot a video and iPhone screen image, as sometimes we need to take a screenshot of the iPhone or iPad when we do something specific on the phone.
But we find that with the latest version of the iOS operating system, you can take screenshots without any applications. Here we will show several different ways that show us how to take a screenshot without using apps with ease and with a detailed explanation.
About the iPhone and its operating system:
Before talking about how to shoot a video and iPhone screen image, it is necessary to know the iPhone. As it is a smartphone manufactured by Apple in 2007, this device has a touch screen and this device works on the iOS operating system.
Through the Apple Store, you can download various programs, and the iPhone is the latest version of the multiple iPhone series.
The importance of the screen capture feature:
Why should you search for how to shoot a video and iPhone screen image? We find that the video screen capture process is very important, which through it:
- You can make explanations for your system and applications if you have a YouTube channel.
- And when you want to quickly clarify something in the system to one of your friends without relying on the screenshot.
- And if you love games and would like to record a match tour, or competition for you, in this case, this feature is useful and important for you.
- You can record video chats.
- You can also save a video on the device through the website when the site does not allow downloading, by activating the screen capture feature, and then play the video.
- Through this feature you can record the video and then save it.
- iOS 11 can edit and modify the video, and you can cut out any inappropriate part in it through other video editing tools that are found in the video editor attached to the system.
How to take a screenshot of the iPhone X:
You can take a screenshot of the iPhone X by following these steps:
- First, you have to press and hold the button on the right of the device and press the button that raises the volume, which is located on the left side of the device.
- After that, release the buttons that you pressed until the picture is taken, and this picture will appear at the bottom of the phone screen on the left.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 8:
You can easily learn how to take a screenshot of the iPhone 8, which is an older operating system, by following the following steps:
- First, you press the button on the right of the phone continuously.
- After that, you click on the main menu button of the iPhone while holding the button that is located to the right of the phone.
- We remove the pressure on the buttons until the picture is taken.
Screen capture video for iPhone on iOS 11:
The step of discovering how to take a video of the iPhone screen is one of the new shortcuts that are found in the iOS 11 system.
But the user must take some steps, to be able to add a shortcut to the tool, the Control Center, by the following:
- First, you have to go to Settings.
- Then go to the Control Center.
- Then click on Customize Control.
- After that scroll down and hit the + sign for Screen Recording.
- After that, the shortcut is placed with the shortcuts that appear in the Control Center.
- And then you can record the screen through this tool.
- You can also record the sound with the picture by pressing the microphone button.
- To start screen recording, click on Start Recording.
- Then we wait for the countdown, which is about 3 seconds.
- After that, we go to the main screen and we notice that the taskbar at the top turns red, and this means that you are recording the screen.
How to take ScreenShot on iPhone 11:
After talking about how to shoot the iPhone screen for phones that have been mentioned above, you’ll learn how to take it for the iPhone 11 via steps:
- You must press the volume up button which is located on the right of the phone.
- As well as the button is located on the left of the phone at the same time pressure for a long continuous, and is then capture a snapshot of the screen.
- When filming a screenshot will hear a sound like the voice of filming the camera and this shows the success of the screenshot.
- And then show a thumbnail image of the screen in the corner of the screen and you can play by clicking on it to share and edit them immediately.
- We find that all the captured images will be found in photo album screenshots or in the list of a regular camera.
- When you press the buttons together do not press for a long time and will only activate the emergency screen.
We have offered all the information about how to shoot a video on the iPhone. We also talked about iPhone and knows the importance of shooting the screen as it is an important, useful and necessary process.
We also know how to shoot the screen for iPhone 8 and iPhone X, and the know-how to record video screens for iPhone on IOS 11.
You know the way to take ScreenShot on the iPhone 11 phone, by following a set of easy and simple steps, which can do by anyone without the need for experience or skill.