Easy steps to make your Instagram account “Private” for iPhone
جعل حساب الانستقرام خاص للايفون
Are you looking for a way to make your Instagram account “private” for iPhone? Nowadays, having Facebook or Instagram is usual. Everybody is racing to raise his number of followers and likes in their accounts. by publishing the best possible content, including photos, videos, articles, and much more.
However, many users prefer to keep their content and accounts “Private” for many reasons including knowing who can follow you, or knowing who is viewing your posts, etc. If this is what you’re looking for, you are in the right place. We will explain to you how to make an Instagram account “private” for iPhone with easy and simple steps.
a private account is similar to a normal account except that you are the one who accepts who can access your content and see what you post.
Making the account private on Instagram has many advantages, such as the freedom to upload whatever you want without worrying about some unknown users spoiling everything.
Free background removal for iPhone
Let’s move to the steps of making your Instagram account “private” for iPhone:
1. Launch the official Instagram app on your iPhone. If you have not installed it, you can download it from the link below.
2. Once the app is launched and logged into the account you want to make private, click on your profile picture from the bottom in the corner.
3. Click on the three horizontal lines, then click on the settings button in the corner.
4. Now click on the “Privacy” option and then scroll down a little bit. You will see the “Account privacy” option click on it.
5. Now you will see a “Private account” option, that you can turn on to make the account private or off to make the account public. Simply click on the option to turn it on and your account will be private and secure from now on.
6. In the future, if you want to make the account public, you only need to apply the same steps,. But in the last step, click on the option to turn it off.
Some of the advantages and disadvantages of making an Instagram account private:
- No one will be able to see your posts without your consent.
- No one will be able to view the story (the story) unless they are following.
- unless users are a follower you have approved, No one will be able to message you
- A person who does not follow you cannot see who you are following or who is following you.
- A private account gives you a lot of privacy and security.
- By making your Instagram account private you will be able to ignore rude people and others easily.
- The most important disadvantages of making an Instagram account private for iPhone or others are the lack of spread of posts and the account.
If you are not looking for more followers and interactions, making your Instagram account private is not a good idea. However, you post personal content like your photos, videos or to you friends and family member. It is a good idea, to make it private for your privacy.
Also, I would be happy to tell you that you can remove followers from your Instagram account, the person you are removing will not be blocked. they will not even know. Just head over to your “followers list” and hit “remove” It’s very nice to keep unwanted people away. That’s how to make your Instagram account “Private” for iPhone, I hope it was helpful.